Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Katie & Jake Enagement Session








It was great getting to know Katie & Jake during their e-pic session. I am totally pumped for May when I get to meet up with them again for what I am sure will be a spectacular wedding!

For our session
we ventured down to the "D" to visit some familiar places; Comerica, Fox Theater, Hart Plaza, and the Riverwalk. We were lucky to have the fountain goin' in the background which always makes for some great pix. Both Katie and Jake were naturals at being all cute in front of the camera (insert an "awwww" here, haha). As a result I was able to get some great stuff.

These two are great together and they both seem to have fantastic personalities that I know will compliment my laid back and fun nature. Its been a pleasure to work with them thus far, and can't wait till get together again!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
(see, i inserted my awww here)