Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chelsey & Steve 09.20.08












Chelsey & Steve without question had a picture perfect wedding day. The weather was awesome, the bride was absolutely gorgeous, and it was surprising how well Steve cleaned up....lol just kiddin. Both Steve and Chelsey are very good friends of mine and not only are they great pair of friends, they also are a fantastic and charming couple! It was great to be able to hang out with with them on such a momentous day, and I couldn't have been happier to be with them documenting their wonderful Wedding day memories.

Our day began over at First Presbyterian Church in Mt. Clemens for the "I Do's", and then we piled on the party bus headed for downtown, Wahoo!! We hit Comerica, the FOX, DIA, and Hart Plaza, and it was nothing but good times. Next off to Lakeland Manor where the real party began. Beautiful decor, great food, and good times. The highlight of the evening of course was the flowing nacho cheese fountian and nacho bar, delicious!

All in all an absolutely fabulous day with a great group of people - one of my favorite weddings of the year. A special thank you goes out to my crew, Nicole, Steve (aka latino heat) and Nathon for all your hard work. And an extra special thank you goes out to Chelsey & Steve - you guys are awesome! I know that your future will be filled much love, happiness, and enjoyment. And don't forget we still need to have our CatchPhrase rematch!! lol Congrats guys, you deserve all the best!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

These pictures captured the spirit of the day - a beautiful bride, a handsome groom happy to be together. What a great compilation of shots in memorable locations to share over your lifetime!

bja0123 said...

What a perfect day for a perfect couple! I was so glad to be a part of this day. The pictures are AMAZING! I can't wait to see more!
xoxo

tina said...

Wow what a great day for the happy couple. We are so proud of you guys.
Great memories of a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! Thank you both so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I love you both! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm the "anonymous" commentor! I don't know why my name wasn't added!

Anonymous said...

Forget it I give up! Love Jackie xoxo