Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kimberli & Chris 5.9.09











Congratulations to Kimberli & Chris! These two were great! Typically I get to meet my clients before booking or at the very least before the wedding, but this was a special circumstance where we did everything over the phone and via email. Although I had no worries they would be cool people, I had no idea how awesome they would be! I loved Kim's sense of humor, not many bride's say to me "I hope I trip down the aisle - that would be hilarious.." from then on I knew it was gonna be a fun day. Everybody had jokes, or silly things they did which made the day a riot!

It was a long trip up to Gaylord but it was well worth it. Everyone was super nice and things went perfectly. It was also my sister's birthday (who is my photo assistant). At first she was none too thrilled to have to work on her b-day but after spending the day with such a fun couple she really enjoyed herself and had a great birthday. I think what really won her over was the fajita buffet...that rocked! It was a fabulous day and I am so happy I got the chance to hang out with such an awesome crowd!

No comments: