Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shelly & Matt Engagement





Well this post is long over-due, however I just wanted to share what a great time I had with Shelly and Matt back in June for their engagement session. For our adventure we hit Downtown Detroit and visited all the popular spots such as the Fox, Comerica, and Hart Plaza. The storm clouds loomed above us but held out just long enuf for us to have a great time and get some fantastic shots. I couldn't be more excited and honored to have these two for my wedding clients. They are totally "my kinda people" and we had a blast. I am super excited to work with them again for their fast approaching wedding which should be nothing short of amazing! Many thanks to Shelly for her outstanding support and help in getting my name out there, she truly is my PR superstar!

No comments: